Saturday, July 13, 2019

We Are Back in Action!!!!

Holy Shit!!!!  Last updated in 2014, I guess I had plans to change everything about "The Layer" by not just being a Ninja Turtle Fan Site but a Anime and Manga fan site as well.  That is still true. 

"Pizza Powers Layer" old layout which hasn't been updated since 2009 can still be viewed here. That is pretty cool, although I heard geocities.ws has gotten taken over and it may be taken down.  Best view it now while you can.

2019 is the 35 Anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!!  Ninja Pizza is the best place for fast TMNT news or Facebook as I wont be concerned with pushing updates all the time.

So!  What will "Pizza Powers Layer" serve as now?  Guess we all will just wait and see.  I'll post random shit some TMNT, some not.

Also, thanks for coming by check out The Technodrome Forums for much TMNT discussion!


No comments:

Post a Comment